Bjørklund Farm - a Hidden Gem
The Domes have a beautiful location just above the raspberry fields. There is a fantastic view towards the fjord and the National Park Sjunkhatten. The light is unique all year round. During the winter you can study stars and the moon – and perhaps discover the northern light dancing across the sky. During the berry season you can stroll down to the field and pick berries from the bushes straight into your mouth.
Homemade breakfast with freshly baked breads and local products is served in the barn (included). WC, shower and Wi-Fi is available in the barn. The distance between the Domes and the barn is about 100 m. In the barn there is a well-equipped kitchen with a stove, kettle, refrigerator and all the utensils neeeded to make your own meal. The kitchen is at your disposal.
About the Domes
There is no electricity in the Domes. The heat from the wood stove will provide a cozy, warm atmosphere. There is an area for grilling ouside the Domes - with benches and chairs.
Two Domes - 8 beds
Each Dome has:
- One king-size double bed an two single beds
- The beds have good , warm comforters, pillows, sheep skins, woolwn blankets and towels.
- Two bedside tables
- Two good chairs with foot stools and table
- Wood for heating is provided
- Lights with batteries above the table and besside table
- Fire extinguisher and fire alarms
Good idea to bring
- Warm clothes all year round
- Shoes, warm socks to be used inside the Domes and in the barn
- Flashlights /torch during
- Night mask if you find it hard to sleep during the bright summer nights.